|Author||Substreight, DeltaTiger, Hannes Graah, Daryl Lau, yfi_whale|
Implement an inflation schedule of 20,000 YFI over the next 8 years, with 12,802 distributed in the first 3 years, ending with a trailing tail of 1% inflation.
- Update the YFI mint contract to reflect new inflation schedule.
To create an inflation schedule after the passing of YIP-0.
FOR: Implement an inflation schedule of 20,000 YFI over the next 8 years, with 12,802 distributed in the first 3 years, ending with a trailing tail of 1% inflation.
AGAINST: No changes.
- Adjust supply schedule to follow [YFI Inflation Schedule].
- Beginning annual inflation: 22.384%
- Weekly emissions reduction multiplier: 0.9937
- Week that terminal inflation starts: 416 weeks
- Fixed % ongoing inflation (tail emission): 1%
- This model will stay in place until it is stopped or adjusted.
- Liquidity provider yields are maintained at reasonably competitive levels in various YFI price and TVL scenarios (see modeling sheet).
- Lower initial inflation (22%) to keep long-term rewards reasonable.
- 8 year emission schedule to support long-term development.
|Total for votes||3380.7051 (38.73%)|
|Total against votes||5346.6313 (61.26%)|
Copyright and related rights waived via CC0.