|Author||Substreight, DeltaTiger, Hannes Graah, Daryl Lau|
Divide any further YFI inflation, allocating 50% to Liquidity Pools and 50% to the Multisig.
- There are currently no funds being allocated to developing and improving the yearn ecosystem.
- Further inflation of YFI provides an opportunity to fulfill funding needs.
Using YFI from inflation to fund development is a sustainable mechanism to strengthen the yearn ecosystem and align contributors.
FOR: Allocate 50% of YFI inflation to Liquidity Pool incentives and 50% to the Multisig.
AGAINST: No changes to YFI inflation distribution.
- Designate 50% of future YFI emissions to LP rewards contract.
- Designate 50% of future YFI emissions to Multisig (or DAO if applicable).
- This will stay in place until stopped or adjusted.
Some YFI should be reserved to secure and improve the yearn ecosystem while properly incentivizing liquidity pools. Starting with a 50% // 50% split to LPs and Multisig, respectively, allows proper funding for both stakeholders, while retaining flexibility to adjust the distribution if necessary.
- Inflation schedule proposal YIP-30
|Total for votes||3304.5260 (42.28%)|
|Total against votes||4509.5851 (57.71%)|
Copyright and related rights waived via CC0.